Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ah, kids.

My kids are pretty hilarious.  I think most kids are.  Some of the shit that comes out of their mouths just kills me.  If you are my Facebook friend, you may have noticed some of the things I've posted that they've said - in fact, I think a future posting here will be some of their greatest hits!

Here's the latest:

Shawn took the kids swimming yesterday so that I could have a couple hours alone (to clean the house, mind you, but whatevs, at least I was alone and could clean in peace without stopping every six minutes to get someone a snack, have a game of Uno, snap on someone's bike helmet, break up a fight, put Barbie's skanky little hot-pants on her ridiculously sticky legs, and all the other crap I have to deal with whenever I try and clean when they are home.)

AJ: "I am going to stay in the pool for 400 hours."

Shawn: "Well, 400 hours in a pool would make you pretty wet and soggy."

Mackenzie: "Like mom's boobs."

Shawn: "......."

Mackenzie: "You know.  If she doesn't wear a bra, her boobs get all soggy."


No comments:

Post a Comment